With ContentFlow it is now possible to have any number of flows within one web-page. Each separately configurable, satisfying different visual needs.
- It's easy to implement and to extend.
- It can auto generate reflections (clientside)!
- You can add and remove content items on the fly
- You are free to define your own methods for displaying content and interacting with it.
- You can control all aspects of the flow without loosing the ease of use.
ContentFlow can handle different kinds of control, like keyboard and mouse, and can be used with and without a reflection. For a complete list of features and compatibilities take a look at the feature list.
Changelog for version 1.0.2 (2010/02/19):
* fixed IE bug on reflection generation
Changelog for version 1.0.1 (2010/02/18):
* fixed bug with addItem * fixed CSS 'type' error Thanks to Nicolas Rudas * added AJAX example
Changelog for version 1.0.0 (2010/02/09):
Beware: Because of a major restructuring, this release will break with older AddOns and possibly with user defined configurations. If you have defined your own calculation methods (calcSize, calcCoordinates, calcRelativeItemPosition, calcZIndex or calcFontSize) you have to rework them. If you use AddOns please update to the new version of the AddOn. * moved to relative return values for the following methods: calcSize := returns values ranging from 0.0 - 1.0 calcCoordinates := returns values ranging from -1.0 to 1.0 calcRelativeItemPosition := returns values ranging from -1.0 to 1.0 * changed the paramters of the following methods: calcStepWidth : ( diff ) calcSize : ( item ) calcCoordinates : ( item ) calcRelativeItemPosition : ( item ) calcZIndex : ( item ) calcFontSize : ( item ) * added the following properties to the item object: next, position, pre, relativePosition, relativePositionNormed, side, size * better image scaling in IE7 (bicubic interpolation) * changed landscapeScaleFactor default value to 1.33 * moved from 20 to 25 redraws/recalculations/frames per second * refined calculation of flow size * speedup by internel code cleanup * unified AddOn configuration * renamed 'container' to 'Container' * documentation update * addeded direct usage of image tags as items * added support for transparent PNGs on IE6 * added touch handling on iPhone Dragging of the whole Flow and the scrollbar works now on the iPhone * added onDrawItem method * added fluid opacity change - option: endOpacity - method: calcOpacity * added fixItemSize option * added reflectionGap option * added scaleFactorPortrait option * automatic scrolling to item will now be supressed if the onclickInactiveItem method returns 'false' * added conf object to flow * removed server side reflections - removed reflectionType option reflectionHeight = 0 deactivetes the reflection - removed negativeMarginOnFloat option - removed reflectionServerSrc option * removed obsolete contentPosition option * fixed FF drag problem * fixed addItem method * fixed rmItem method
* updated 'carousel' to version 1.1 * updated 'DEFAULT' to version 3.0 * updated 'black' to version 2.0 * added 'circle' version 1.0 * updated 'fancyScrollbar' to version 3.0 * updated 'gallery' to version 3.0 * added 'gallery2' version 1.0 * updated 'lightbox' to version 3.0 * updated 'roundabout' to version 3.0 * added 'screwdriver' version 1.0 * updated 'slideshow' to version 3.0 * added 'stack' version 1.0 * updated 'vertical' to version 2.0 * added 'waterwheel' version 1.0 * added 'wave' version 1.0 * updated 'white' to version 2.0